Tuesday, May 20, 2008

let's all go visit laura!


No, you don't all need to pile into a car and go on a road trip to New Jersey. Though that would be FUN, and I would drive. Instead, put on your comfy jammies, pour yourself some coffee or a big glass of water, and click here to head on over to my friend Laura's site.

I've known Laura since college and she is one of my best friends and favorite people on the planet. Her passion is astrology - I have called her over the years with various boy troubles, and one of her first questions is usually "what sign is he?" She's truly gifted and intuitive, as well as being a fabulous and funny writer. Check out her Sun "Psycho"-ology column on her site. The Sagittarius klutzy article? Inspired by me. The swollen sprained ankle photo? Yes, that's me, too.

She just wrote hilarious articles about "drinking with the Zodiac" and "the Zodiac scorned". I must remember not to read these at work because I sometimes make strange hooting/snorting noises while holding my laughter in, which makes my boss suspicious. Laura's writing about all the signs, so hop on over and see what she has to say.

Like she's not talented enough, she's written a book, too - I was lucky enough to read it before it was published. Head on over to SynergEbooks and buy your own e-book copy now. What are you waiting for? You can download it immediately, and it's just $5.98. You won't be disappointed, I promise.


And now, the best part: Laura offers all sorts of great astrology services. If you give her your date, time, and place of birth, she can do one of these for you:


I have tried to learn how to read these. To me, it looks like a complicated geometry problem. Luckily, I don't need to - I have Laura. And now so do you. If you mention to her that you found her through my Lymelight blog, she'll give you 10% off your order. See, remember how you were never sure if it was worthwhile to read my blog? Now you must be hugging yourself with glee.

So there you go! Articles, books, services - what more could you want? Bookmark her and check back frequently. Leave her a comment, even if you've never met her, or even if you barely know (or like) me. Tell all your friends. Spread the word, people!

No comments: