Wednesday, June 10, 2009

head swimming

family of cuteness!

Where on earth have I been? Everywhere but here, apparently. I've been doing photo shoots, working my shrinking patootie off at the gym, spending time working in the garden, and planning and formulating. I cannot seem to stop moving, and it's a great feeling!

Ever since Leah's workshop, my brain has been on overload, deciding what I want my photography business to be. I know I want it to be a side job - I need my day job for a consistent paycheck and the health insurance. I don't want it to become work work - a fun hobby that turns into a job I dread. I never want to lose that sparkly, giddy, FUN feeling that comes from photography, and I never want to stop learning new things. I'll keep you posted in the upcoming weeks with all sorts of new and exciting happenings.

Here are a a few photos from last Friday's session. Aren't they just the cutest family? We had a blast working together and the kids had fun thinking up their own poses. Then there was pasta. Lots of it. And ice cream.

siblings

No comments: