Sunday, September 2, 2007

holing up

Sophie, hanging out in the yard.

I am secluding myself in my house for some much-needed Lisa time. My head has been swimming with projects and information and some not-so-good issues in my family (which I may share at a later time). This weekend I am staying home alone and re-centering myself, regaining control and strength.

Today I:
  • slept in
  • drank coffee while reading blogs
  • cleaned my living room, bathroom, and kitchen (I even moved furniture and cleaned cupboards)
  • did laundry
  • watched the Tiger game
  • gave Sophie a haircut
  • grilled a steak and ate it with a baked sweet potato
  • took a shower
  • read the play "Epic Proportions" on my back patio with Sophie snoozing beside me
  • had a campfire after dark
I am feeling more like me.

No comments: