Saturday, May 23, 2009

house envy


The "Old Dover Road" house.

I've been spending far too much time on the site The Beach Studios and Locations, drooling over the gorgeous homes and clean, open rooms.

The "French House":

I'd love to move right in to one of them. Look! No cat hair! No dog hair! No accidental pee pee puddles (from the dogs . . . not me)! No dishes in the sink! No piles of mail and old magazines!

The "Lavender Grove":

White furniture!
The "Foster House":





"Thames Street" house:

I want this summerhouse in my yard.

Sigh. Off to unload the dishwasher.

And on a similar note: does anyone watch How Clean is Your House on BBC America? I am totally addicted and DVR every episode. After watching it, you'll feel much better about your own house. Trust me.

My favorite episode to date:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bedroom? You could totally do that to yours. :o)

In fact, it would be gorgeous and refreshing to come up the stairs into that, wouldn't it?

Love you!

dj said...

talk about extremes! you show us lovely pics and then you leave us totally disgusted! i don't feel so bad about my place now. in fact, feeling pretty good about it.

Wendy said...

WOW - I watched the whole show - all three parts - to see the final result. I am AMAZED! and I thought my bedroom was a mess! Clutter is one thing - FILTH is another! I wish had this show available on my cable network! :)