Tuesday, August 26, 2008

sarah on today!

My beautiful, sweet, and articulate friend Sarah, whose wedding I attended last year, was on the Today show this morning with Matt Lauer.

Sarah comes in around the 4 minute mark. That's her, below, (I don't know why the preview captures her making such a wierd squinchy face). Then she does a voiceover as the piece ends.

She works at the Tenement Museum on the lower east side in Manhattan. Donna and I took a tour there last year and loved it. It is so interesting and gives you a glimpse of what life was like for immigrants. If you're in the area, it's a must-see. Find Sarah and tell her you visit Lymie's blog.



She did an outstanding job, and I couldn't be more proud. I would have been all, "Uhhhhh, I don't know Matt, ummmmmm, huh, yeah. I like your shirt."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She should have wore her Victoria wig for the interview - that really would have left an impression with Matt. ha ha ha ha