Tuesday, February 17, 2009

officially obsessed

one cell in the sea
I love love LOVE this album! I've been listening to it nonstop since I downloaded it from iTunes.

a fine frenzy
She's Alison Sudol, aka A Fine Frenzy. And the hair! I want her hair.


Alison Sudol, A Fine Frenzy, Burbank, 2006., originally uploaded by Steve Appleford.

Download it from iTunes, order it here, or dash off to your local music store and buy yourself a copy.

Newly discovered albums always seem to find me when I need them most (ummm, like Charlotte Martin, during the dark days of 2004). And I needed this album. Badly. Excuse me while I go burn a CD for my car . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lisa for this recomendation :-) I like the lyrics for 'almost lover' real fitting for me right now.

Im going to see if I can go download it so I can hear all the songs.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I just bought that cd. LOVE IT! :) She has a great voice and the songs are wonderful.
--Noelle