Monday, March 30, 2009

happy mail

mail3

Today, I pulled into my driveway and saw a package in my mailbox. For some reason, I just knew it was from Gen. I get packages all the time, mainly because I'm too lazy to go to an actual store, so there was no reason to expect presents from Australia.

surprised
Me being surprised (re-enactment). And my eyes really aren't this green;
I think it's the reflection off the walls. I look a little possessed here.

But it really was from Gen! It's like I had postal ESP or something. So I carefully opened the package, and there was an awesome home magazine, a "mix" CD, and a card.

sophie-sadie
Sophie and Sadie check out the goods.

CD

I had to go to a theater meeting, so I took the CD along to listen to in the car. It was great! I love new music, and not many people make me mix CDs anymore.

lucy

Then I came home, put my feet up, and got ready to page through the magazine. Lucy jumped up on the table as I was taking photos, knocking the card over and giving the magazine a good sniff of approval.

All in all, a great day! Thanks again, Gen!

1 comment:

Gen said...

Oh, it's good to see pictures! I'm happy to see that your pets approve of your presents (and hence, approve of me too!).