Thursday, September 18, 2008

pink ladies

So today pretty much blew, except for the past few hours I was able to salvage. Briefly, I had a run-in with someone this morning before I'd even had sufficient amounts of coffee, and ended up feeling hurt, angry, and attacked. I just couldn't let it go, and it kept looping through my head like a video on repeat. I walked around the whole day in a gloomy fog. I allowed this person to ruin my day. How stupid is that? What a waste of energy.

Enough was enough. I came home, opened up iTunes, and blasted this song:



Then this one:



Really loud.

Twice.

And I was feeling so much better that I decided to put wigs on my dogs.

pink sadie!

pink sophie!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, just thought i check your blog before bed....i love the wigs :-) sorry you had a bad day though.

hugs,

michelle

Anonymous said...

so i'm sitting here at my desk thinking 'where can i surf online to shake off my rocky morning'...and poof, pink wigs. you helped more than 1 bad day :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously...music and pink wigs help anyone. I do that all the time. Lol. I'm glad I looked at your page. I'm having a bad night with my health and this made me smile. Thanks. I hope you're health is doing ok.

-Noelle

noellie87@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you have the cutest dog ever!!!!!!

healthy ashley said...

Hi! I found your blog through BISJ and am loving it! The pictures are the best!

Marian said...

You crack me right up. HI-larious.
I am right with you on this lifestyle change..I'm getting there too. Kudos to you. Let's go hiking one day okay? Before all the colors go bye bye.
Love ya babe...
Mare

Cara said...

Hi great reaading your post